22.6.08

Operation: Haircut

So today's a day for errands, we've decided.  I'm going to go buy some fancy coffee to send home to my parents, find something for my sister's upcoming birthday, and sort the recycling. 
But, most importantly, I'm going to get a haircut.  I'm already starting to get those pre-haircut jitters.  I've never been good at telling the haircut person (what would you call them-not quite a stylist, not really a barber?) how I want it cut. I usually just opt for "shorter".  But I guess they like having more to go off of than that.  What makes this haircut so crucial is I've recently added a mustache to my face's list of accessories. It's not a fine mustache, by any means, but it is comical so I might keep it around for the summer.  But now I have to find a haircut that complements my mustache.  Right now I'm kinda sitting on the fence: I could look halfway presentable, but I could easily look like a weirdo. It all depends on my hair. 
Well I hate to leave you all in suspense, but it's time for lunch. Maybe I'll show pictures of my haircut later.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.