22.4.09

Party Time=Excellent

Some bands played on campus tonight in Kellogg Circle. It was a great mix of good people and great weather. I consider today the Official Start of Summer. Start spreading the word nationwide.

The last few days have been filled with anticipation as I wait to hear about a possible internship for with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. I'd be pretty stoked about it if I got it, but we will just have to hold our breath for now till they make a decision. If I don't do the internship I'll move back to wichita and work for Borders again. So if worse comes to worse, I'll spend my time in a bookstore making delicious smoothies. Not a shabby way to spend my time.

3 comments:

Lauren Keith said...

What an awesome internship! Do you know exactly what you'd be doing? I interviewed Secretary Bremby once, and he's a pretty cool guy.

TacoTown said...

No I have no clue what the work will be like! I'm sure anything attached to KDHE would be a good time. Bremby came to our campus last year and was an amazing speaker! He's def in my Top 5 fav state politicians.

Dylan Lewis said...

if you do work at borders. i'll drag the rest of my family to come see you.